Thursday 24 October 2013

Parsons Family Tree done on Ancestry.co.uk

So I've tried a few ways of representing the family tree, the long and short of it is without a MASSIVE piece of paper the size of a house there's no way I'll fit in every one. so, most of the info I do have saved to my Ancestry.co.uk account - pretty sure if you are a member (even a non-paying member) you can view some of the tree I have created.

So here are some pice of the tree, starting with me and going a few generations straight back with birth/death and some marriage/location info on it.

So this one starts at me (Linzi Parsons) and goes 4 generations back
 
 
However, this one starts with my grandad on the Parsons line Alfred Parsons, and goes back 4 generations in a little more detail - for anyone related to any of Alfred Parsons' siblings then this is also how your family tree line goes back.

My grandad's Siblings were:

Ivy
Harold
Nancy
Alice (Ally)
John James (Jack)
Cyril
Sydney
Lily
Clara
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment